How To Paint A Trellis Wall

To add the relaxing feeling of a garden to an indoor room, try painting a trellis with wisteria vines (or any other kind of vine that you like) to one wall of the room. I added this design to the end wall of my office and I feel like I'm in the garden (which is where I would rather be most of the time) every time I'm up there.
First, paint the wall with the color that you want the trellis to be. My house was brand new so the wall color was "Builder's Beige" which is a perfect trellis color
After the wall paint has completely dried (you usually want to wait at least 24 hours), use 2" painter's tape to create the trellis pattern on the wall.
Paint over the trellis wall again with the background color (I used periwinkle blue). Then remove all of that painter's tape so that you see the trellis pattern.
Use a stencil or wisteria stamps to create the vine on the wall.
Enjoy your garden room!

16 Stunning Sign Ideas You Can Make for Your Home
3 Great Ideas To Easily Upgrade Your Window
These Amazing Vase Ideas Will Blow Your Guests Away!
15 Clever Ways To Repurpose Old Light Bulbs
22 Ideas To Make Your Terracotta Pots Look Oh-So-Pretty
Wanda @ From House To Home