I'm looking for ideas to use plastic coffee containers to put a plant

+6
What kind of paint works?
  • UpCycling XYZ UpCycling XYZ on Jul 28, 2015
    Craft Spray paint specific for plastic or Martha Stewart Crafts Satin Paints? good luck
  • Wanda sinnema Wanda sinnema on Jul 28, 2015
    Heads up,,,,, can't help about the paint, BUT, make sure you have GOOD drainage..most plants don't like "wet feet" it can rot the roots.. Please post what ever you do..
  • Ardy Bandstra Ardy Bandstra on Jul 28, 2015
    Good idea I hadn't thought about that:)
  • Chandra | #Blessed Chandra | #Blessed on Jul 29, 2015
    Krylon DualBond spray paint is great for plastics. It's adheres great and doesn't want to peel or flake off.
  • Gwen Crutcher Stace Gwen Crutcher Stace on Jul 29, 2015
    You could use insolation tape it comes in different colours and is waterproof, just do whatever pattern you like. This is really quick and looks very good.,..and of course don't forget the drainage holes as has already been pointed out.Looking forward to seeing the results.
  • Karlene Bagwell Browning Karlene Bagwell Browning on Jul 29, 2015
    I painted my coffee cans with house paint interior they sit outside all summer no problem with wisteria vines in some and citronella
  • Ardy Bandstra Ardy Bandstra on Jul 29, 2015
    Did you put plants in them ? ThANKS !!
  • Buster Evans Buster Evans on Aug 01, 2015
    I didnt realize this til recently but at the hometalk page (click on the main Logo) and type in what youre looking for and it will bring up other hometalkers ideas for that subject... so for your request I typed in " uses for plastic coffee containers" because I knew I had seen several... and this is what came up... http://www.hometalk.com/search/posts?filter=uses%20for%20plastic%20coffee%20containers Hope this helps.