Painted Therapy
Painted Therapy
  • Nashua, NH

From Rags to Riches

We needed a vanity for a new bathroom we were creating. I went to the local ReStore and got this solid, oak vanity.
vanity makeover, bathroom ideas, painting, small bathroom ideas, woodworking projects
It definitely needed a bit of a makeover.
Adding trim, paint and glaze totally transformed this piece from rags to riches.
I was inspired by a vanity I saw on Houzz and decided to go with the idea for this bathroom.
The glaze really makes the trim and paint pop.
This home is in the mountains and near lakes and that's the feel I was going with when creating this bathroom.
I love transforming pieces. This one was super fun and easy to do. You can ready more about it on my blog, Painted Therapy.
Painted Therapy

• Eroque022810

Correction, I did mean that picture frame moulding.
  • Tracey

Wow! What a difference a little ingenuity and paint did for this tired cabinet! Beautiful makeover!