Plant, Pick, Pound! Pound What??

892K Views
You will need a hammer, a board (to slide under cloth) clear wrap, fresh picked flowers and imagination! These were what I had available but many, many flowers will work, even just leaves. I posted the fun directions, wonderful craft to do with children.
  • how to pound flowers, crafts, flowers, how to

Suggested materials for this project:

Ask a Question
    • Hannah V
      Hannah V Brooklyn, NY

Hi Jan! I fixed up your post for you! Looks like you posted your pics in the comments section originally- no worries! It's all good now, just be sure to press the blue photo button next time to add your pics in. :) This is SUCH a cool project btw!!

• Jan B.
        Jan B. Crossville, TN

OOPS! Had trouble this go round..Hannah to the rescue!I also thought I had captions for each photo. First is what you need. Second is flower down with clear plastic over so you can see where you have pounded and how much more to pound.Third & fourth peeling off the clear wrap, don't worry if some of the flowers stick (read instructions).Fifth you can add as you go....and then the instruction sheet. Hope you try this, Jan