DIY Glitter Composition Notebook

Are you dreading going back to school? Make the transition a little easier with this fun Glitter Composition Notebook!
So I have a confession to make. I miss school.
No I am not going crazy & no I don't miss homework & spending hours listening to lectures. I do however miss the constant stream of learning & even more so I miss having an excuse to buy fun new school supplies each year.
I LOVE school supplies!
So much so that I found myself in Target the other day just browsing through all of their cute back to school items.
I even found a super cute silver sparkly planner (which I will show you tonight on Periscope - @blissfulmiller - when I give you an unclose look at this DIY Glitter Composition Notebook) that I had to have for myself! I then of course needed a matching glittery composition notebook, but I didn't see any. But even if I had I probably wouldn't have spent the 3-5 dollars it would have cost. Why buy what I can make?
Luckily I already had everything I needed at home, including a cheap standard black & white composition!
The best part is I made it myself & that you can customize yours to whatever color or colors you like best!
Oh & did I mention the glitter doesn't come off?!?!
You can read more about this DIY Glitter Composition Notebook & see all of my step-by-step instructions (including pictures) by clicking the link below!

Giustina