DIY - Citrus Infused Vinegar Cleaning Solution

Vinegar is an incredibly powerful liquid. There are almost endless health benefits by using it both inside and outside your body (recipe here, here and here. ) You probably also know it can be used as a replacement for most cleaning solutions and detergents, and because it is so good for your health, it has almost no dangerous side effects. If anything, using vinegar as your goto cleaner can only improve
diy citrus infused vinegar cleaning solution, cleaning tips, homesteading
Jeremy Dixon

• Flb33953599

would this attract ants?

• Lora

Vinegar is a preservative. It is used to make pickles, for example. I would expect it to last for years.

• Sandra H

I have what is referred to as an 'Osage orange' tree. The fruit of this tree is as beautiful as any orange, yet too bitter to eat. My question is, can I use them for this great project?

• Hamdy

Can I use that for Wool carpets?

Thanks

• Constance Wickens

Thanks! I use vinegar and never knew it could be improved to clean and smell better.

• Anna Smith

Yes, I am about to peel and eat an orange, putting peel into a vinegar-filled jar immediately!

such a sweet-smelling cleaning product.

Thank you.