Brooke Bock
Brooke Bock
  • Tyrone, PA

What Was Once A Gourd...

A friend gave me a gourd from her garden and I created this little fairy cottage from it...
repurposed gourd to fairy cottage, crafts, gardening, how to, repurposing upcycling
With some polymer clay and natural elements like pine cones and moss, this dry gourd gets an amazing transformation....
I added pine cone shingles and some gilder's paste...
I loved the shingles but hated the glue that showed...
My husband and a good friend inspired the transformation from gluey shingles to mossy shingles.... Brilliant!
Sweet little details like overflowing flower boxes and moss make this a magical little fairy dwelling.
For more details and tips and tricks, check out the blog post:
Brooke Bock