Where Do I even start?

With this weeks hash tag of proudest DIY I'm not sure where I can even start. Over thirty years ago I started building Custom Furniture as a hobby and now it is part of my business revenue. A bit over ten years ago I left the corporate world of Biotechnology and started my own carpentry and remodeling business, this is also about the time I did a 960 foot addition onto my home. For that big project I hired a framing crew to dry it in but did all of the interior my self, insulation, drywall, hardwood flooring, tile, trim electrical, HVAC plumbing etc. It is still a work in progress, but coming along nicely.
Looking back a couple of years I started a small 200 sq foot cabin on our acreage in New Mexico. I would think this HAS to be the one. Not only did I design it from scratch, I have done 99% of the building single handed, the 1% comes from my sweetie of one of my girls holding up the other end of a board now and then or helping with a little paint.
Blue stain lumber sanded and finished then lovingly installed one board at a time
Each tile set by my own hand
One man on a mission
4 days of work
part of our land
Working on a wood shed / bath addition
Two sides sided and painted...the back side yet to come...and a bigger deck etc.

KMS Woodworks

• Christine

Very nice. :) I do things in spurts, so I understand batches! I'm taking down my fence and using it for my porch ceiling. I have two porches, but things must be planned in sequences. You're doing a beautiful job. But I already told you that, didn't I? I look forward to more pictures.

• Christine

Hello! Just checking in on your progress? I come back and look at these beautiful pictures every so often. Inspiring!