Tiffany Mitchell
Tiffany Mitchell
  • Lexington, KY

How to spruce up mis-matched utensils and create a lovely place setting!

It's time to dust off that ratty collection of mis-matched flatware you've got tucked away in the storage room! This SUPER easy project will repurpose your old utensils and turn them into your new favorites! Check out my blog post for the full gallery and details!
Misfit spoons about to be upcycled!
Misfit spoons about to be upcycled!
Tying completely different styles together is so easy with a simple "dip" in some white paint.
Create a lovely place setting with your "new" flatware!
Tiffany Mitchell

• Faye Rickerson

Curing the paint. If I use the enamel paint on glass jars, can I cure it in oven at 350 degrees?

• Tiffany Mitchell

@Erika W Thank you! :)

• Linda

If you want to do this, use tool dip. it's a sort of rubbery concoction that holds up really well.

• Kim Kilmer

@Linda Plasti Dip is wonderful. I used it on the exterior emblems on my car that were a mess, they look great and haven't faded, etc for over a year now.