DIY Chalk Painted Coastal Coasters

Want to add some, simple, quick and inexpensive coastal touches to your decor? Using chalk paint, stencils and tiles, you can make these coastal coasters in under 30 minutes.
I purchased plain, white tiles from Lowes. Since I was going to use chalk paint, no sanding was required.
I gave each tile two coats of chalk paint using an assortment of colors. I already had the stencil and paint so there was no additional cost.
After the second coat of paint was dry, I used the stencils to give them each some coastal flair.
For the backing, I used laminated burlap. I cut squares slightly smaller than the tiles and hot glued them in place.
The last step is to spray each coaster with Polycrylic Finish. I gave them three coats to make sure they are water resistant. From start to finish, making these took about 30 minutes. How easy was that? I love craft projects that anyone can make that are inexpensive, don't you?
To see more details, please visit the link below.

Make Your Home a Winter Wonderland With These Stunning Ideas
These Clever Ideas Will Help You With Spring Cleaning
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
4 Chemical-Free Ways To Clean In Your Home
21 Stunning Wreaths for The 4th of July
Beverly Roderick at Across the Blvd