Revamped Great Room

What happens when you bring one new *old* piece into your space? In our home, it means the domino effect takes place!
When we brought this piece in (that I then painted "Pure White" chalk paint), that caused a bit of rearranging ...
We brought our love seat in for extra seating ...
Placed the buffet (which was on the wall where the secretary is) into this alcove ...
I kept the accent chair, but adding a contrasting duck egg lamp and garden seat.
revamped great room, chalk paint, home decor, living room ideas
Love having this table (that was in the sitting room) behind the sofa now ...
Adventures in Decorating

• I also have a question about the curtains, I just bought new panels from JCP and I LOVE them, I just don't having that long empty rod in the middle, but can't seem to find rods small enough to create the look you have in your family room, what are their measurements and where did you find them? thank you! Your home is inspiring!

• Margo Little

where is this rug from?
  • Roberta Hughes

What color is the paint on walls
  • Debbie

My daughter has light tan microfiber couch and chair set. Very dirty...she has 3 boys! Very expensive set from lacey boy. Any suggestions for cleaning it herself.? T hanks
    • Tcs

Windex! Spray lightly not to soak the fabric, then use a microfiber cloth and scrub as dirt requires. Use a soft toothbrush for really dirty areas. Then take the cloth and go over the whole area. This works and doesn't require a lot of dry time.
  • Han33371732

Where did you get your Roman shades from? And what color are they?