Ann Marie
Ann Marie
  • Saint Charles, IL

Turn an Unused Living Room into a Bright and Colorful Mom Cave!

As a work-at-home blogger and mom of three kids, I needed a space to call my own! I took our rarely used, dark, and outdated living room and turned it into a bright and happy Mom Cave. The yellow, blue, and gray accents are calming yet energizing and it's great to have a fun space to call my own.
turn an unused living room into a bright and colorful mom cave, home decor, living room ideas
Ann Marie

• Janeellenjones1

I'd better love your "Mom cave" as we painted our living room a very light gray with little bit of coral/yellow in art and aqua art frames and white used. Like your room our l/r is now bright, airy, and so much more welcoming, comfy. Have to say I love your gray couch with ottoman. I got a "new to me" couch at Habitat as one we had was like this big dark hole in room, never liked it, was given to us. We gave dark hole couch to thrift store near us. It's such a joy now to enter the l/r as I imagine it was for you in your "room". Enjoy it.

• Jma6616606

Pretty shears make this room happy.