Barb Rosen
Barb Rosen
  • Wilmington, DE

Before and After ~ Creating Curb Appeal

My proudest (and longest) project to date took place over the thirteen years we lived in our first home. When we moved in, our home looked like all the others on the block. Color accents, paint, and lots of gardening made ours the prettiest home on the block!
BEFORE : our cookie-cutter 1950's split level
AFTER : our country cottage with lots of curb appeal
Barb Rosen

• Saz703268

Hi Barb, I was just reading some negative reviews about a homeowner painting brick. But I have to say, yours is the nicest I've ever seen! I love the way your house looks now. It was nice, but now it's the most beautiful house on thr block I'm sure. Great color scheme, & landscaping, but it's all the little details that really take it over the top. You should be very proud of your work and your home.

• Barb Rosen

@Saz6289 ~ thanks very much! Yes, our house was very hodge-podge with siding and brick. The paint unified it into one house!

• Rosemir Fadel

Vocês fizeram da casa um lugar lindo e adorável. Muito capricho e bom gosto.