Gardening

I recently moved to North East Texas from the Deep S.Tx so I am having to start all over with my gardening..I have bought some plants that I would not have ever of been able to grow before.. I have been told I have a green thumb and can bring plants back from the brink of death so let's see how well I do here! Thanks for joining me...
Daffodils that I just bought Thurs 2/7/2013 A bit messy right now, I will be transplanting them all this weekend!
Purple,Orange and Yellow Tulips 2/7/2013 A bit messy right now, I will be transplanting them all this weekend!
Blue Hyacinth 2/7/2013 Wish me luck..If you have any advice please share with me since I am new to these..
I finally replanted 2/14/2013 Blue Hyacinth has already began to bloom..It is going to be so wonderful to see!
2/14/2013 It was a beautiful warm sunny day, A great day to play in the dirt! So I did..
I planted Orange, yellow and purple tulips in a blue pot for added color..They are going to look beautiful once they flower..
Tete Daffodils They all look so beautiful, I had enough for several planters and they are all in bloom!
This is another planter with a variety of colored tulips..Today they are all about to bloom..2/15/2013 Now on to my other plants that need some attention after the long winter...
We have 10 acres that I would love to have filled with wildflowers..
Broccoli, sweet peas and green beans. Planted on 2/17/13
Green and purple onions..I can't wait to have them growing 2/17/2013

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 9 comments
Next