EASY $20 Corner Bench

$20

Need Seating for your outdoor space? I sure did. Ok so I am the queen of repurposing and salvaging things. And often I have problems throwing things out.DIY Corner Bench
So one day I’m sitting outside on my deck and I go to place my drink on my side table. It literally fell over at my very touch. Well needless to say, I didn’t expect that. Yes, that table was 10 years old and had been repainted every
inexpensive diy corner bench, diy, how to, outdoor furniture, woodworking projects
What was left from my old table that fell apart when I placed my drink on it.
Scrap wood, This is what I had to work with. It wasn't pretty. But I was determined to make it work.
Layout the 2x3s from shortest piece to longest
All simple cuts. But I put it together.
Sanded and stained.
And there you have it. New seating for at least 5 to 6 bums...depending on the size of course ;). Best part about it...I used what I had so it was free.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. Prices updated as of August 12, 2018 10:00 PM - More info
ToolBox Divas