Rusty Vintage Tray Goes Vertical

At a junk show a few months back I picked up a rusty metal tray that had been used in a workshop to help sort small parts. It was beat up, and a little worn, but I knew it would give bring in some great texture, and I have a soft spot for rusty metal!
from rusty vintage tray to wall hanging file box, crafts, how to, repurposing upcycling, wall decor
We simply found a sturdy wall and used screws to mount the tray vertically to the wall.
I love the different colors that slightly rusted metal can bring into our home. And because it is magnetic it serves a purpose as well!
All of the papers for home, farm and school now have a home thanks to this tray and hanging file box!
It is now the command center for our home. It provides us a place to hang our most important papers so that they are easily seen when you enter or leave the home. I'm so glad I decided to keep this tray around until I found its perfect use! Beautiful and functional for a small space!
Homestead 128