Build a Hedgehog Pencil Holder - Power Tool Challenge

Have you ever wondered if you could learn how to use power tools? Think no more. I've joined up with a group of DIY bloggers to create easy to do projects utilizing a basic power tool. For this challenge it's all about the jigsaw, and I'm showing you how to build this fun and functional hegehog pencil holder. (also could be a rainbow, a car, a bear, a bumble bee...you get the idea!) It's perfect for back-to-school, art, office...endless possibilities! Come get the DIY details in the link below -->>
Who wouldn't love to see this sweet face smiling at them while creating?
This pencil holder is whimsical and functional, and holds up to 21 pencils.
With a basic jigsaw, you can create this useful tool too!
The blog post has all the step-by-step details to get you from building to artistic details. You can even use this design to create a rainbow, a bear face, bumble bee, car...endless possibilities to be creative.
You can build this too, just stop by the blog for the DIY details. See you there!
Larissa ~ Prodigal Pieces

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

4 of 6 comments
  • María Ávila María Ávila on Aug 26, 2015
    Brilliant!
  • Sue Hill Sue Hill on Feb 07, 2016
    I use this in art class. The spacing helps hold brushes/ markers, etc far enough apart for fingers to grasp easily. Also, by painting it like rainbow the brushes of near colors go back in the same space and reaching for the right color is made quicker.
Next