How to Make Crafting Storage on a Dime {Come And See!}

As part of my storage for my new crafting cottage, I wanted to maximize the space and be very functional.
I brought dowel rods or crafting rods, a link chain you can get cut by the foot at Lowes, along with cup hooks.
I spray painted rods and chain to match the all white walls in my space.You can pre drill holes for easier placement of the hooks. You can also cut to fit if the rods if they are to long. This is without chain. To use the chain, I put the cup hooks underneath the upper and lower counter. With just the hooking loop of the chain around cup hook.
This is so easy and very economical and space saver. It can be removed for interchangeable items.
I love this look! You can make this look longer or shorter by cutting the link chain! Pegs are inserted through the links as shown in picture.
This is my tissue paper and ribbon display. Cup hooks dowel/crafting rods. Easy access!
This idea can be repeated for those less used items, by building this same system in layers.

Ana illausky

• Colleen

I love this! The link to your blog though....when I go there, there is no content to click through to....just three 'cover' pages ??