DIY Picnic Table Cloth Outdoor Pillows & Garage Sale Wicker Upcycle

Life On A Southern Porch Part 2: With paint on hand, I pulled together this outdoor ensemble for $7!
First I nabbed this along with some other pieces via yard sales & local Facebook sale sites.

I gave it new life using "Charleston Green" indoor/outdoor paint by Sherwin Williams, "Charleston Green" is just not just your average color. It is a color steeped in historical significance and I'm totally psyched that Sherwin Williams has done their research and made this color available to us today. To learn more about it, be sure to check out my first post in this series on my blog.
The porch I'm making over is screened and covered. However the wind still sometimes blows in the rain and soaks everything. Because of this I needed an outdoor, water resistant fabric for my pillows and cushions and LOTS of it. Inspiration struck when I found these picnic style table clothes on final clearance at a local dollar discount store.
I created simple, envelope pillow covers for my pillow forms using the table clothes.
I ended up spending only $7 for the project!
For more detailed instructions, be sure to check out the full post on my blog and happy upcycling!

These Clever Decor Ideas Are So Perfect For Summer
Try These Gorgeous Ideas And The Mailman Will Never Miss Your Mailbox!
20 Ways To Improve Your Drop Cloth
18 Wintery Wreath Ideas That You'll Want To Make For Your Home
These 21 Bloggers Came Up With The Most Amazing Organization Ideas
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
Borei Design

• Virginia Eason
    Virginia Eason

I wonder could you put these on a porch with no top?

• Pat Allen
      Pat Allen

I have a wicker set on a covered/screened front porch for 20 years and before that on just a roofed side porch for 15 years. I am still using it. Have spray painted it once and glued down loose wicker once. It has held up beautiful. 35 plus years and going strong.
  • Addie
    Addie

$7 on the whole project can't be accurate unless the paint and pillow forms fell from the sky. I haven't found pillow forms for less than $7 each. A can of SW spray paint would be at least $4. Total cost is over $25.
  • Hathir Campbell
    Hathir Campbell

Is it a vinyl table cloth or fabric? And where did you find it? Im in Summeeville

• Jackie
    Jackie

Bet a shower curtain would work as well. Just a thought. 😊

• Subha
    Subha

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻