Dressing Table Makeover #augustfabflippin

It is a lot easier to purchase a new piece of furniture if your old one is not looking 'up to scratch' anymore.. But it is so much more satisfying to create a piece that is unique and totally one of a kind, not to mention the cost involved in upcycling furniture is so much cheaper in comparison to new item. I decided to upcycle this dressing table and use it for my bedroom to create a chic and fresh look
This is the before picture of the dressing table. I removed the drawer knobs and pulls. Filled the holes with wood filler and drilled new holes for the drawers. I used home made chalk paint in white and Mother Duck by Frenchic.
And this is the after picture. The crystal knobs add so much chic I think..
Look how the glass knobs sparkle in the sun
Before & After! My take on the Icing on the Cake theme for

3 Gorgeous And Unique Ideas To Display Your Plants
Check Out These 30 Incredible Floor Transformations Ideas
30 Ideas To Make Your Office Look Great
3 Gorgeous Decor Projects In The Oh-So-Chic Geometric Style
Hometalk's Top 20 DIY Crafts For Kids
The Best Industrial Style DIY Ideas For Your Home Using Pipes
15 Ways to Spice up Your Floors
From Evija with Love

• Kanika Gujral
    Kanika Gujral

How to reuse my dresser

• Cheryl
    Cheryl

I love it, can’t say enough about it ! What great vision u have, one question I have is where did u find that dresser? Is yours for sale ?

• Laurie Andrews
    Laurie Andrews

That transformation is beautiful! The colors are perfect. The knobs are the sparkle needed. It’s the style that I like. I will save this for my renovation. Thanks for sharing your creativity!

• Gabrielle Falk
    Gabrielle Falk

I just love your renovation. A beautiful colour. Do you use the little swing-out 'hidey-hole' drawers? The handles are beautiful.