TwoCrochet Hooks
TwoCrochet Hooks
  • Durham, NC

Plastic Spoon Garden Flowers

Over at 2crochethooks we have a fun link up for upcycled crafts - bonus it's a challenge too! In May our crafty upcycle challenge was to use (or reuse) silverware and/or utencils. Using some plastic ware we decided to make some flowers!
plastic spoon garden flowers how to, crafts, repurposing upcycling
The back corner of the yard is very shady due to a HUGE old wild cherry tree. Seemed like the perfect spot for a few flowers that didn't need sunlight to grow.
We removed the spoon handles and then using hot glue, plastic plates, some paint samples and some cheap labor, we went to work! (you can see the step by step at our blog)
Everyone was able to paint at least one flower in their fav colors. For fun, I used the handles and made on big sunflower! We hot glued some ball jar lids to the center in the hopes the shiny would reflect back into the yard.
Using twine we attached the flowers via a small hole made in the top and looped around the trellis. Super lovely and never needs watering! The metal centers reflect light at night as well! I love them and need a few more for the other trellis!
Enjoy the flowers today and thanks for crafting with us! Kristina & Millie
TwoCrochet Hooks

• Dcd12174581

How do I get the directions on how to make these flowers out of plastic spoons

• Cindy Manis Raymer

How do you do this can you please give the directions on how to make them I am on disability and have to set all ithe time so I would like to be able to make these just to have someng to do please give me the instructions thank you. They are so pretty my little grand daughter wonts to do them with me. So please help me on how to mak them so can you help me. Thank you so much

.

• Cindy

Can you give us the instructions on how to make them please ?

• Betty Farmer Green

Try looking on pinterest I'm not sure but can find good ideas on there. It's a shame this link dont work like it should. Good luck

• Margo

I would try this if there were instructions