IKEA Rast Hack (New Craft Room Table)

I was so excited when asked me to make over this boring old rast with some of their gorgeous hardware. I've been trying to come up with a functional and Awesome Looking craft table for a while now , and I think I've done it.
We assembled The Rast completely then added caster wheels to the bottom. We then filled all of the pre drilled holes on the drawer fronts with wood filler and painted the entire thing white using Trim, Door, and Furniture paint. While the cabinet was drying we took pallet wood and layed it in a staggered pattern on top of a hollow core door to create the top.
We then attached the cabinet and two legs, that also had caster wheels on them, to the underside of the desk top using wood screws.
After that we flipped the whole thing over and attached a Piece of plexi-glass to the top using screws and spacers. After the Top was assembled we added our Beautiful pulls from and a few other accessories
It turned out so AWeSOME. For the full tutorial you can follow the link below. Also if you think we did a good job you can VOTE HERE:https://goo.gl/zBuFZX For us to win the contest.

Stacey @addisonmeadowslane

• J Jo

At once...so chic, relaxed, practical, eye-catching, and positive inviting anyone to begin & complete projects from house documents-to-homework, gentle Chutes and Ladders-to-killer pinochle! You get 'my' vote (if I can figure out how to do it). (I'M SO SORRY; I CAN'T VOTE BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO BE IN FACEBOOK. PITY)!

• Anna Ibarra

Wowza! This is incredible! 😍