Personal Planner with Free Printables

$0

I believe that a beautiful home starts with organization. I use a combination of technology and good old pen and paper to organize my family. But I needed something specifically for my own to-do lists. So, I created a personal planner to help better organize my time. Now, I can start each day with a sense of purpose and end it with pride.
http://www.mrshinesclass.com/2013/02/05/diy-weekly-planner/
personal planner with free printables, cleaning tips, organizing, There are some things that I just have to use good old pen and paper for
There are some things that I just have to use good old pen and paper for.
personal planner with free printables, cleaning tips, organizing, A weekly dry erase board keeps the family informed of extra curricular activities and social plans
A weekly dry erase board keeps the family informed of extra curricular activities and social plans.
Sharon @ mrs. hines class

• Kate_HW

Wow, I'd love to be this organised. I always start out with good intentions but invariably something or someone comes along and by the 2nd week we're back to manic schedules and flying by the seat of our pants! :)

• Suzie

I so love planners! I have to have mine!! LOL