How to Polish your Silver with Toothpaste!

$1

Have you ever heard of using toothpaste as a silver polish? This old-fashioned trick really works! I've got a few more details about it on my blog if you'd like to try it too!
Look at that shine! Who knew toothpaste could do this?
I like to use toothpaste (I've used the "gel" kind also) and a toothbrush, but a soft cloth works well too.
Here's a before and after with two candle sticks.
My silver started out with a lot of tarnish!
CreekLineHouse .

• I do this even to some jewelry.. and i've gone the ketchup on copper a swell. it's a great trick!

• Suzette T

For all of us whom also own all the silver ware that goes with our beautiful sterling silver sets, I have found the fastest easiest way to clean all in no time at all. Want know uh...well I read it some where so my turn to pass it along. Put aluminum foil down in sink then boiling water.lay out enough sliver ware to cover the bopttom but not over lap each other.Wait for about half hour go back drain water and wipe each piece dry and shine shine shine. Hope this helps and if I am wrong about this feel free to let me know , please.