Decoupage Side Table

This month's Themed Furniture Makeover project was "animal." I struggled a bit with this one, I'm just not an animal print girl. Then I remembered that birds are animals. ;) I started with a $10 thrift store table.
The table received two coats of paint...
A thorough sanding to distress the finish and bring out some of the pretty details...
And a decorative fabric panel complete with a cute little bird. Be sure to visit my blog, Reinvented, for all of the details and to see that ugly "before" shot, proof that any piece can be transformed with a little creativity!

17 Benches You Can Build This Summer
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
15 Cute Ways To Decorate Tin Cans Into Planters
30 Amazing Ways To Organize Your Shoes
Kimm at Reinvented and RoadKill Rescue

• Larissa ~ Prodigal Pieces
    Larissa ~ Prodigal Pieces

eep! (or maybe I should say, tweet!) I love birds and this is a tweet makeover! Great job giving it new life, Kimm.

• J Jo
    J Jo

(laughing) Most of my furniture 'is' distressed. Actually, I do have a table, inherited with the purchase of our first house that is perfect for this treatment! I'm excited!!! Thank you.