(Re)organize Your Kitchen With Vintage Labels

Paint with acrylics, age and distress tin boxes, jars or any other recipients you have in your kitchen and start (re)organizing :)
re organize your kitchen with vintage labels, organizing
Use waterslide decal paper to transfer the images to your recipients.
You can download the vintage labels from my blog and learn more about the decal transfers.
re organize your kitchen with vintage labels, organizing, You can download the vintage labels from my blog
Diana | Dreams Factory

• Teresa

I love these too but it doesn't download

• Diana | Dreams Factory

Hi, I'm happy you like this project!

You will have to go to my blog to download the labels.

I just checked them now and they all work fine.

To download the printable that I created using some of these labels, you will have to click on the 'FREE PRINTABLE -CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD' colored box. This will open the printable in a new page and you will have to click the right top 'DOWNLOAD' button to save them on your computer.

Also, if you want to download all the labels that I created (not only the ones included in the printable), you will have to check the following line from my article

—– >>>>> CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THEM ALL —–