DIY Faux Tile Backsplash (#TileIdeas)

5-6 Hours

I created a faux tile backsplash with leftover paint... and a lot of patience.
diy faux tile backsplash, kitchen backsplash, kitchen design, painting, the finished product up close
the finished product up close!
diy faux tile backsplash, kitchen backsplash, kitchen design, painting, Here s how it looks with the whole kitchen it really makes the meal prep area and eating area separate
Here's how it looks with the whole kitchen- it really makes the meal prep area and eating area separate.
Stephanie (Sandpaper & Glue)

• Pati

This looks fabulous! I wish I had the time and patience for this.

• Bonnie Spencer

great job! I did something similar to this but made it look like old brick... this is the best photo I have of it but it went all the way down to the counter... this was in my old house. I sort of miss this kitchen, lol

, great job I did something similar to this but made it look like old brick this is the best photo I have of it but it went all the way down to the counter this was in my old house I sort of miss this kitchen lol