Bedroom/Guest Room Makeover

This room .....and all the bedrooms in this house we just bought have pet stained carpets and are very dreary! I totally went out of my comfort zone on this one.
Started accent painting
I had some old picture frames. Painted trim. And a black plastic framed mirror from Lowes.
Emptying room to prep walls
We bought our house a few months ago and the carpet was disgusting. Pet stains started creeping up. It had to go!
Needed a headboard for bed.
Did you see the receipt!?? I got this headboard with my discount for $1.35! Came home and primed and painted and distressed.
Accents
Some finishing touches. But not finished. Had guests show up for a week. I still have stuff to do.
New floor. Laminate floor from Lowes.
I wanted a beachy look so when people come to visit they will feel like they are at a hotel...or resort.
additions
Really wanted nice pic of floor and its hard to see.
Hope you like. Btw....the peach formica furniture are in both the bedrooms. It was a HUGE set that I got for my daughter when she was younger. Its easy to wipe down and I dont have to worry about water stains.

31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
Old License Plates Lying Around? Check Out These 28 Snazzy Decor Ideas