50s Bike Turned Into a Priceless Credenza!

197K Views
When I bought my vintage bike years ago, I knew it was extra special... But having moved and downsized, she needed to find a home where she didn't collect dust. When no one wanted to buy her, my vision of making a credenza was born!
  • 50s bike turned into a priceless credenza, diy, living room ideas, repurposing upcycling
We used a rustic room divider that I no longer used.
My husband was the best at recreating my vision and he installed brackets to secure the wood to the wall (I wanted it to appear as though the table was being held up by the bike)
And the finished look was more than I could ever have expected!
(Of course it needed the handles for extra affect... So my husband drilled a hole at a slant and in they went!)

Suggested materials for this project:

View All Materials
Prices updated as of June 10, 2018 11:40 PM - More infoHometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.