How To Tape & Paint Hexagon Patterned Wall

I love a graphic wall treatment, and a hexagon pattern is especially fun. I created a stencil, mixed my own paint, and created a really cool ombre painted hexagon patterned wall.
Cardboard Hexagon Cut Out
The first step is to make the stencil. I have a video showing how I made mine- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjbIsJbfNbo
Essentially what you'll need to do is tape one hexagon to the wall, tape around it, remove it and retape it, tape around that one and keep on repeating until the wall is covered.
Taped Hexagons
Occasionally it helps to stop and make sure everything is lining up, level, and looks "right."
Painting individual hexagons for ombre
For an ombre effect, mix the main color with white (or white/grey/black to lighten and change the color). Start on one end and work the darker/lighter colors more on the other end.
It's really quite easy! For all the details and pictures, stop by the blog post!e

31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
Hide Your Couch's Wear and Tear With These Great Ideas
23 Valentine's Day DIY Ideas That You Don't Want To Miss
14 DIY Must-Haves For All Camping Trips
Save Your Old Cans For These 31 Home Decor Ideas
Keep Your Craft Supplies Organized With These Fun Storage Ideas
3 Great Projects To Flip Your Cookie Sheet Pans
22 Ideas To Make Your Terracotta Pots Look Oh-So-Pretty
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
15 DIY Projects That Will Make You Say "WOW!"
3 Gorgeous And Unique Ideas To Display Your Plants
17 Benches You Can Build This Summer
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
Corinna Henderson

• Joanie

I'm in love with this ombre look....sp.? You did a great job!! I'm curious which room you have it.????