Recycled Tin Can Pumpkins

Every year I look forward to creating a few fall projects and this year was no different. My pallet pumpkins are going to be hard to top, but I have plans for another pallet pumpkin project. I already asked my husband to bring me home some pallets, so hopefully I'll be able to get started on those soon. In the meantime, I grabbed a leftover tin can from the recycle bin and got to work creating a super easy pumpkin.
ating
recycled tin can pumpkins, crafts, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor
I like creating seasonal projects that blend in with my everyday decor, so I decided to make the pumpkin white.
A piece of wood branch and wire then completed the pumpkin.
You can find the "AFTER" as well as the full STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL by following the link below!
Katie @ Little House of Four