Dumpster Dresser Turned Diva

You may never look at a dumpster dresser the same after you see how this broken down beauty got the makeover of its life. When my friend spied this sad looking piece, she knew it would be something I would be interested in. Little did I know what a hot mess it was.
Nothing like rolling up your sleeves and getting at it, right? With a bunch of TLC, this once trashy dresser became a Boho Chic Diva. You
dumpster dresser turned diva, painted furniture, shabby chic
No one would believe you if you told them this this dresser was left for the dump...literally. Check out the next photo!
Bleak, cold, and alone, this dresser was left for the dump. Nothing like a good rescue story, right?
A hammer couldn't do enough justice to the piece that was falling apart at the seams.
Missing a drawer, chunks of veneer, rotted out foot, cracked base....all got repaired and ready for a new look.
These gorgeous colors were the perfect choice to bring that sad beauty back to life.
I used my tissue paper method to add a unique touch and create dimension to the drawer fronts.
Can you believe this is the same dresser? She sold quickly from my shop, and I'm sure there's bound to be more rescues at some point. Yay! Come on over and see!
Larissa ~ Prodigal Pieces