Karisa Grimstad
Karisa Grimstad
  • Seattle, WA

DIY Laundry Tote

Easy beginner sewer's DIY laundry tote with the !
diy laundry tote, crafts
diy laundry tote, crafts
Some other bloggers and I recently took part of a in which we were given a choice of beautiful Marimekko fabric from AlwaysModto create whatever we wanted! The options were endless and we all came up with some beautiful pieces! I decided to make an easy laundry tote tote with the Marimekko Kanteleen Kutsu Upholstery Fabric.
diy laundry tote, crafts
The bag was so easy to assemble that I, a beginning sewer, was able to pull it together with hardly any mishaps! See the blog for step by step details and measurements.
diy laundry tote, crafts
The hardest part was probably pulling the rope through for the drawstring! But with the use of some BBQ skewers I was able to do it with minimal frustration.
diy laundry tote, crafts
The bag is modern and totally multi-functional! I think I need to use the remaining fabric for a personal tote!
Karisa Grimstad

• Hannah V

Okay now THIS is a project I need to try! My laundry bag right now is on it's last limbs. I think it has maybe one more trip to the laundromat left in it haha

• Mary Beth

This is such a great idea - I think I'll make one for each of my boys. Thanks for sharing. :)