Painted Vinyl Floor update

I have had a lot of comments on my original post about how I painted my kitchen (vinyl) floor. It's been over 2 years and it's held up great, but I was ready for a change.
My vinyl floor was 20 years old, I didn't have money for a new floor, so I painted it.
I liked it for a long time
I liked it for a long time
However, after painting my kitchen counter tops and getting new appliances, I thought it was time to get rid of the blue.  This is an in progress picture.
However, after painting my kitchen counter tops and getting new appliances, I thought it was time to get rid of the blue. This is an in progress picture.
This is how it looks now with two shades of gray. Had I sealed it, changing it would have been a lot more work.
Gail--My Repurposed Life