Dollar Store Crafting - Spider Web Vase

$5

While it's definitely still too early to decorate for Halloween, it's not too early to think about any projects you might want to make this year! Thinking a little bit ahead gives me plenty of time to get all the fun stuff made before it's time to actually put things up.
dollar store crafting spider web vase, crafts, halloween decorations
Pinterest is abuzz with Halloween lately and this super easy vase has been pinned 5000 times in a month! You need a glass vase (I bought mine at the dollar store), hot glue, flat black spray paint and some fun creepy accessories. I bought purple and black Halloween flowers, spider, and "creepy cloth" from the dollar store.
First step is to draw the design you want on your vase on with a marker. You won't see this when it's finished, but it helps to know where your glue is going.
Trace those lines you drew with hot glue. Let it cool completely.
Set the vase upside down to paint it, and spray with a flat black spray paint. So simple!
Add some creepy cloth, a spider, some flowers and that's it! So simple, and inexpensive!
For more information and other fun seasonal crafts visit the blog link below.
Kelli @CraftShackChronicles

• Maureen

Very creative...... looks great!!

• Diane K.

I think it looks great even before you painted. The clear glue looks like real spider web.