How to Create Garden Art With Flat Marbles

I love old window & the possibilities! You can find them in restores, barns, flea markets, they're everywhere! My favorite thing to do is glue flat marbles on them & hang them on my fence, porch anywhere the sun can reflect & watch the sparkle.
Old window painted red.
Here's one I posted earlier this summer. I wanted to show you what it looked like after hanging on my fence. This has been out in the sun & rain all summer & still looks great, not one glass marble has popped off! I use LOCTITE G02 GEL GLUE & believe me, they're on there to stay!
Here's a little cabin on the lake!
This one was quick & simple!
On the more detailed ones I just draw a templet & lay under the glass, these flat marbles are glued right onto the glass window panes!
This is the glue
This glue takes a little while to dry so it gives you time to move them around if need be!
Here's what ya get, a cute inexpensive artwork for your garden or porch! These aren't all that heavy either & can be hung anywhere! This one is my favorite- GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

Cut Up Some Pallets For These 20 Amazing Ideas
3 Simple Green Ways To Clean In Your Home
These Stunning Seating Ideas Will Blow You Away
Check Out These Wonderful Ways To Decorate Your Plain Mugs
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
Old License Plates Lying Around? Check Out These 28 Snazzy Decor Ideas
3 Creative Eye Catching Rug Projects That No One Else Has!
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
16 Stunning Sign Ideas You Can Make for Your Home
18 Stunning Backsplash Ideas You Do Not Want To Miss!
21 Stunning Wreaths for The 4th of July
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
3 Weird Step-by-Step Ways to Decorate Your Plain Tea Towels

• Sheryl

Love the flag!! Could u put some kind of light behind the flag so you could light it up wouldnit shine through?

• Susie

Does Locktite dry clear??

• Kathy

What are the dimensions of the flag window

• Not EPA

Thank you for this inspiring project. I’m going to find a surface right now. I hope my cat forgives me if he turns out to be said surface... lol...(that’s a joke folks!)

• Earnie

Love love love the flag. Wish I had a window that people could enjoy like that.