Jewelry Armoire Update
I felt it was kind of blah and wanted to give it a little update.
I taped all around the edges of the door and drawers and gave it a coat of a softsage green chalk paint McClains Chalk paint. Here it is with the first coat.
I then gave it a coat of thin white paint which I wiped with a wet paper towel.
Next I used some graphics, courtesy of The Graphics Fairy, and transferred using the Mod Podge technique. Here I am waiting for it to dry.
Here's the finished look after lightly sanding, giving it a coat of clear wax and a very light coat of dark wax and cleaning and polishing the areas that I did not touch.
I still have a lot to learn but feel that each time I do a project I learn a little bit.