Christopher T
Christopher T
  • Dubach, LA

My son loves Superheroes - decorating the playroom

$20

my wife wanted me to make some wall art for my sons superhero play room. I got into it alittle to much but it was alot fun. This is just one wall still more superhero stuff to make. sorry pictures aren't the best. (Cost $20 - made with left over wood from entertainment center)
my son loves superheroes decorating the playroom, entertainment rec rooms, home decor
not a great pick but letters and frames turned out good
I have 2 sons that are 4 and 10 months we are dressing them up in hero costume and taking there picture to put in the frames...
my son like this spot for Ironman
my son like this spot for Ironman
added a small desk for playing/homework
added a small desk for playing/homework
I really enjoy the current Superman logo
skull might be to much but really cool
skull might be to much but really cool
made the frame and found this old picture on the internet that look to come out of a old magazine, had to do alot photo editing to get it looking good..... but loved the old look it had.
one last superhero project
one last superhero project
my first decorative frame....these will go on the wall with my kids names that we are decorating with old comic books.  Hope to start those today
my first decorative frame....these will go on the wall with my kids names that we are decorating with old comic books. Hope to start those today
I think the design is great for a hero room