Favorite Kitchen Cabinet Paint Colors

Today on my blog I shared nine of my favorite kitchen cabinet paint colors. Choosing paint colors for cabinets in the kitchen can be agonizing and I hope this collection will inspire you if you too are looking for just the right color!
Favorite Kitchen Cabinet Paint Colors
Favorite Kitchen Cabinet Paint Colors
Cyndy @ The Creativity Exchange

• Bjb2895099

How hard is it to paint kitchen cabineys4

• Paul Hayden

@Bjbright It depends how "good" of a job you want. If you want a factory finish look, it takes a lot. If you want distressed and not insanely perfect, you can do it more easily! Prep is important - remove hardware (replace anyway?), sand, clean, smooth, prime if necessary (original finish can be quite hard and slick, hard to have new finish stick and not peel off) - a good adhesion primer is helpful. You can have the primer tinted to a color you are painting with - really helps, too. We use a product called "Cabinet Coat" that is wonderful (by Insl-X) - a quart goes a long way. Satin is more forgiving than a higher gloss. Be brave. Test paint the back side of a door(s) to get the feel for it!

• Krystal Lynne Chism

Where can I find these colors? What paint brand are they?

• Jeanine

@Krystal Lynne Chism - Click the link where it says see more, most are Benjamin Moore, Dark Granite is Behr, Urban Bronze is Sherwin Williams, Downpipe is Farrow and Ball.

• B. Enne

good choices!