How can I make a kids play kitchen using crates?

+1
I want to make a play kitchen for my young daughters that can grow with them and become storage or a cute place to sit when they get to old to play house.
  • Paula Blare Taylor Paula Blare Taylor on Jun 14, 2017
     something like this is easy to change, very functional and can easily be painted to match the changing decore

• KattywhampusLOL KattywhampusLOL on Jun 14, 2017
    I think #10 in the following link can be done with crates and pallets being joined together with wood glue and clamps, nuts and bolts https://www.1001gardens.org/2016/04/10-fun-ideas-outdoor-mud-kitchens-kids/ ..... and here is a simpler design that could be made with crates and pallets  .... I don't know if this will help or not, but I hope it does. There is actually nothing online that I could find relating to solely to crates (mostly just pallets, but these did spark some good ideas for using crates along with pallets or solid wood too). Good Luck. ;)

• Nancy Eaton McEwen Nancy Eaton McEwen on Jun 15, 2017
    Paint and make tops for storage seating!

• Swinnen Lisette Swinnen Lisette on Jun 17, 2017
    I don't now how much crates you have and how big they are, but maybe you could "make" cupboards putting one top of the other and next to each other. Then drape an old sheet over it and, with markers, draw the cooker and sink on top of it. You know what I mean? I saw this somewhere on the internet where they made a cooker with a chair and its cover by just drawing on the seat (of the cover) 4 circles and on the front an oven door.