More space around sink?

+2
I have a small bathroom and no counter at sink. Any ideas for storage or someplace to keep tooth brushes etc?
  • Stephen Bonifer Stephen Bonifer on Jun 20, 2017
    How about the holders on the Wall or a small shellve?

• Just Retired Just Retired on Jun 20, 2017
    Or another idea is to go to Ikea and purchase a small storage unit with doors. You can set it under the sink and cut the back out to go right over the sink plumbing. When you get done, it will look almost like a vanity. Other than that perhaps a shelf storage unit over the toilet area w/doors on the unit, or shelving you attach to the wall.

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jun 20, 2017
    If space allows you can purchase a rack that stands up behind the toilet

• Claude Claude on Jun 20, 2017
    Take a small rectangle of wood. Use pipe clamps to attach mason jars by the neck. You can hang where you need it and it looks cute too. A space for toothbrushe, cotton balls, combs and brushes.

• Lori Lee-Darrington Lori Lee-Darrington on Jun 20, 2017
    I have a small bath also. I use a piece of plywood to fit on top of the sink for extra countertop space. I store it alongside the vanity when I am not using it. It provides a place to heat flat irons, wax pots, makeup etc. I do have a small storage behind the mirror, that holds my toothbrush and paste. Everything else is in an over the toilet shelving.