How can I decorate a plain and tiny bathroom?

+2

Ideas for a tiny room with a door and a toilet? I call it the sit and stink room.

• DesertRose DesertRose on Nov 17, 2019

I would put something humorous on the wall in the form of a decoupage or stenciled saying and even stencil a shape on the page before the decoupage application. maybe a magazine rack on the wall for small magazines like Reader's Digest, etc. OR plan a theme like the ocean with sea shells, lighthouse decoupage with a famous quote or seaside humor (or whatever theme you prefer like nature, western, wildlife, cars, any theme.

• Redcatcec Redcatcec on Nov 17, 2019

Well, at first I thought about putting a mirror in there to make it look larger...not such a good idea.

Desert Rose came up with some good ones. Have you considered wallpaper or contact paper on 1 wall, something with a nice pattern-you could shop around for bargains because of your room being tiny.

• Betsy Betsy on Dec 15, 2019

Hi Regena: Those are some great ideas. But, I cna give you a hint for the stink part:) Get some cheap perfume/cologne from the dollar store that you think smells pretty nice. Then, once the deed is done, put 2 or 3 - 4 at most, squirts of the perfume into the water as the toilet is filling up. You can even close the lid. This will make the toilet smell nice. Not too much, no more than 4 squirts, otherwise, it's overwhelming! Good luck