Have old fashion huge mirror in bathroom. So out rated. Any ideas?

+6
  • 2dogal 2dogal on Jan 01, 2018
    My friend used double sided tape and put painted frames on top of the large mirror over the double sinks. Looks beautiful.

• Liz Toone Liz Toone on Jan 01, 2018
    Embrace the old fashioned-ness of your mirror. It makes your bathroom unique. You can freshen the frame with paint or stain, but personally I would leave it at that .

• Dina Pia Dina Pia on Jan 01, 2018
    I would add or replace, if already have one, nice molding . Will update and modernize the mirror and bathroom . Also, I will update or install a nice lighting.

• Lac32268922 Lac32268922 on Jan 01, 2018
    I removed the mirro, turned it on its end and hung it in front of my treadmill.

• Landsharkinnc Landsharkinnc on Jan 01, 2018
    Build a faux frame around it..you can use wood strips, or peel/stick paper; add new lighting fixtures and it have a whole new look!

• Pat Perdew Pat Perdew on Jan 01, 2018
    frame with cute frame

• Gracie Gracie on Jan 01, 2018
    I had them too and framed them. There is a company called "Mirror Mate" that sells the frames - they are easy to put up but if you are handy, you can do it yourself. Here are my before and after shots.

• Marty Marty on Jan 01, 2018
    Thank you!! Now this is what I am looking for