How can I make a small bathroom look bigger?

+2
My bathroom is quite small and it's all white, I'm not a home owner so remodeling is not an option.
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on May 27, 2017
    Do you have a mirror?

• A A on May 27, 2017
    RoomMates Peel and Stick wall covering. It's removable and beautiful.
    You can find it at amazon.com.

• Sherry Fram Sherry Fram on May 27, 2017
    If you have any natural light coming in add a mirror to brighten up the space even more. Use bright colors for your linens.

• SandyG SandyG on May 27, 2017
    Get everything out of the bathroom that you do not absolutely need. If you use the bathroom to put on makeup or fix hair, keep items stored in baskets and take from bathroom when finished. If items are needed in bathroom, make sure everything has .a place of storage or to sit it without cluttering. Over the door hangers are great to clear up space.

• Cori Widen Cori Widen on May 28, 2017
    Big mirror is a must. Also, tend toward light colors for the countertops, walls, and floors. And do a big clean - anything you don't need in there, but elsewhere!

Also, random - but we have a small bathroom and I realized that our big, dark rug by the sink made it look small.