Makeover bathroom- how can I make it bigger?

+2

I have a small bathroom and would like to make it over to refresh it and make it look bigger.......how would i go about without knocking down walls

• Ili Ili on Jul 11, 2018

deep cleaning, new towels, decluttering,paint, mirrors, decluttering, did I say decluttering???? Enjoy!!

• Sav10006989 Sav10006989 on Jul 11, 2018

There is nothing to declutter.......I have a sink, toilet and shower and about 4 squares ( 12×12 ) between the walls and that is it......ty

• Oliva Oliva on Jul 11, 2018

Simple designs using chrome to reflect more light (note that you'll have to dry it to keep it free of eater marks) in the shower head/tub and sink areas and towel bars (make sure the "projection" is not so large they get in the way). Single handle faucets take up less vanity/tub space, are easier to clean, and modernize the look. You'll need to check to make sure you can use the lever at the back of sink faucet spout to fully close sink stopper, if that is your preference. L.E.D. lights (with dimmer) on either side of vanity mean no shadows when applying makeup or for hubby's shaving. L.E.D. light on exhaust fan with timer really brightens up room. Pale grey or white tub, vanity, toilet and semi gloss paint (if walls are in good shape) better reflect light and are easier to keep clean. Use a bath paint with mildewcide, such as Benjamin Moore. Keep shower curtain simple, if using one.

• Oliva Oliva on Jul 11, 2018

Clearly, I meant to type "free of water marks". Sorry!