What's the best decorating idea for a small bathroom?

+2
Our bathroom is small we just remodeled it and I don't have enough space so I'm trying to find ideas where doesn't look cluttered and messy again great I'm hoping to hear ideas from everyone thank you
  • Jean~ wvpoemlady Jean~ wvpoemlady on Jun 15, 2017
    I have the same problem. Behind the commode, I'm going to put an old 3-glass window frame on the wall with a poster-size picture (on canvas) behind the glass. Then in front of the frame I'm going to hang a pair of sheers (a little longer than the frame)

Maybe YOUR bathroom is bigger but mine sure isn't! LOL

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jun 15, 2017
    Put a standup rack behind the toilet and use a toilet paper holder,If you have storage in a cabinet use baskets

• Crystal M Higginbotham Crystal M Higginbotham on Jun 15, 2017
    I decorated empty coffee containers, nailed the bottom flat to the wall, and it holds my rolled up washcloths, and whatever else I throw up there, lol.

I also have a three tier hanging basket in the shower for soaps, etc. Doesn't clog up under the window, it just drains. Floating shelves, or a fold out shelf from the wall works too!

• Hillela G. Hillela G. on Jun 16, 2017
    I also love adding hooks and floating shelves- they add a ton of storage but take up very little space