Broyhill French Proviencial Trash to Cash.
This is the rough condition of the dresser when I received it.
I made chalk paint from a simple recipe that I found on Pinterest.
The brass handles took a lot of scrubbing. I then sprayed them with a fresh coat of a flat gold spray. I rubbed a darker shade of the aquamarine paint into the details. I did this by adding a little acrylic paint.
This is how it came out!
I added decals and sealed them first with mod-podge. Then I sealed the entire dresser with 2 coals of polyurethane. And when all was set, dried and cured, I waxed top to bottom with Minwax Paste Wax.
My finished baby. Ready to sell! 😂
Published July 17th, 2016 8:15 AM
2 of 76 comments