How do I make a bedroom transformation?

+2
  • Mr ATC Mr ATC on Jan 06, 2019

Hi Hilda,

One of the first advie I will give is to clean up the room, then start with a nice new paint.

A very clear paint which will change your mood when you are in this room

• Hi Hilda - This may not be exactly what you are looking for, but this article has 10 ways to turn your bedroom into a sleeping oasis. Hope this helps with some inspiration! Hugs, Holly

https://pinkfortitude.com/sleeping-oasis/

• Start with a fresh coat of paint! Then I choose my inspiration colors. Typically I start with a comforter or bedspread or curtains. If you want to find our inspiration piece first, then pull one of those colors for the wall.

New bedding, maybe new rugs beside your bed or under it, if you have tile, stone or hardwood floors.

New curtains or drapes. New lighting fixtures, I read in bed so task lighting helps as well as general lighting. Some new artwork. New accessories to coordinate with your new color scheme.

• Joyce Peach Joyce Peach on Jan 07, 2019

One of the quickest ways, is put up some "new" curtains, I just did this week in my Bedroom. I have 2 windows and my other curtains were getting frayed. I was at a thrift store, bought a king size sheet that was perfect shape, washed it. cut it in half, used the hems already in place for the bottoms, although one was wider than the other...who would notice besides me! I wanted to put grommets....Decided to do a "modified" version of it. I sewed a white cotton stripe along the top for added stability. I then layed my old curtains with grommets and drew the circles and zig zagged around it, cut the holes out, pressed it and had 2 nice curtains for $1 and some work! .....of course, keeping your bedmade and surfaces picked up will make it much nicer!!!