How do I redesign the structure of my closet?

+1
  • Michelle Michelle on Jan 14, 2019

If you are talking about the insides... Rubbermaid Configurations gives you a kit for your size closet with accessories. It is flexible so you can use more shelving or make more room for hanging clothes. The accessories are tie hangers , belt hangers, shoe rack drawers etc. My closets are less than 4 ft wide I found this product to fit my needs

• Fiddledd224 Fiddledd224 on Jan 14, 2019

It depends on what items are in the closet. You should draw your dream closet on paper based on the things you own or plan on owning. Then use this drawing for the layout of the closet. Factor in bins, hangar bars, drawers. You can take the drawing to your home improvement store and ask for advice on what hardware to buy and how to install it. Make sure you bring photos of your closet (emptied out, if possible) and accurate dimensions.

• Hi Shelli,

In order to redesign your closet you would need to consider the structure around your closet to see if you even have the option of a redesign. Then I would research some ideas on Pinterest as well as brainstorm how you would want it organized and what you would want in the closet. Also it will depend on your budget how much of a redesign you can do. However don't let money stop you from a dream closet. You can definitely get creative when you have less money to spend.

• Jenni Ingram Jenni Ingram on Jan 18, 2019

I have a closet makeover series going on right now on my Youtube channel that may be helpful! Part 1 (of 4) is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oAn0tOXjoQ&t=1s