I want make my bedroom more sofisticated

+1
  • you have so many options! I suggest you find a "movie star" or a designer's set up as an inspiration (think decorating magazines). You can go more glam with bling or you can go more serene with simplicity and muted colors. Did you have a specific question?

• Karen Karen on Jun 06, 2017
    Find a picture of a bedroom scene you like- try duplicating bedding, accessories, colors, textures, furniture style, etc.
    i think fresh cut flowers, vignettes of mixed items and flowy curtains are all sophiticated.

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jun 06, 2017
    Decorating is truly ones own style.What do you like?It is not what anyone else has to offer.Go through magazines and websites to choose you own decorating personality

• Fiddledd224 Fiddledd224 on Jun 07, 2017
    One easy and inexpensive way is to declutter the room and leave only the furniture and accessories that you really love. Paint the room a neutral color that soothes you and coordinates with the pieces you have picked out. The sophistication comes from having fewer items that coordinate (not necessarily match!). You can also limit the color scheme to "your signature color" only, but use it in different textures throughout the room, giving it a look of luxury.